`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone ever do a box break w/bigwrangs on ebay

RE: anyone ever do a box break w/bigwrangs on ebay
I wish I would have seen this before I bought into "bigwrangs" box break...3 box triple threads break...he has not responded to any of my messages and never sent me the link for the break...

If you like breaking... try cardsmithsbreaks... Very professional and great communication..

I did a case break on the bay with these guys called Legacy. Good break, good communication, and I got my stuff really fast. They're on the bay under msjenna03. You never know. Good luck!

Always do your box breaks in person....no problems that way. I never had a problem with on-line breaks, but that's why I stopped....before something happened.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I only go to Liveboxbreaks.net for the few breaks I do. I just got a package today from them. His breaks are always posted on Livestream if you missed it. In addition to his site he also auctions some spots on Ebay under the name reasonproducer or something like that. He always ships on Mondays so no breaks that day so he can focus on packing and shipping everything. He always responds to any questions I may have in a quick manner. I would recommend his breaks to anyone.

(10-31-2013, 02:18 PM)phillies816 Wrote: I only go to Liveboxbreaks.net for the few breaks I do. I just got a package today from them. His breaks are always posted on Livestream if you missed it. In addition to his site he also auctions some spots on Ebay under the name reasonproducer or something like that. He always ships on Mondays so no breaks that day so he can focus on packing and shipping everything. He always responds to any questions I may have in a quick manner. I would recommend his breaks to anyone.
Agreed on these guys. I have only done a couple, but these guys shorted me a card (it was a random team break and I got the Giants. It was an Archives break and they sent a NY Giants hit by mistake to the Mets guy instead of me), realized their error immediately, sent a card to make up for it, and then gave me a free spot in an upcoming break of my choice. Very professional.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

doing a Chrome one on cardsmithbreaks tonight just to see how it goes. Went Low end (Rockies) to check out their services and maybe get lucky with a high end Arenado.

Bought another team with msjenna03 on the bay. We'll see, but last time I got some pretty good stuff! I got the Dodgers and Tigers and got couple of Puig Parallels and a couple decent tiger hits. I got my cards in 2 days! These guys are good.