`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
i have a Babe Ruth 1916 M101-4 Globe card

i have a Babe Ruth 1916 M101-4 Globe card
HI I habe a Babe Ruth 1916 M101-4 Globe card and trying to get it appraised . And need more info is there and one who can help me . I would be truely greatful . Please and thank you .

Danielle

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: i have a Babe Ruth 1916 M101-4 Globe card
(10-08-2013, 04:21 PM)mykids25 Wrote: HI I habe a Babe Ruth 1916 M101-4 Globe card and trying to get it appraised . And need more info is there and one who can help me . I would be truely greatful . Please and thank you .
Danielle
Attachments don't show up on the forum. Post it to Photobucket and copy/paste the link.

Also, you might want to check Beckett Graded Registry/certified Appraisal to have it professionally graded and appraised.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

i have tried to load them that way it hasnt been working . im just looking for info in my card im looking to sell and know that from what i have read there is only 6 ever made and only 5 have been accounted for . the lowest graded one was a 3 and sold for 130,000 . just need to find more out about the company and stuff so i feel comfortable before i send it through the mail . i just dont like the idea of sending it in the mail .

upload your pics to photobucket or imageshack, then post the forum codes here

but most likely - and im going to say it's most definite - yours is a reprint

(10-15-2013, 08:45 PM)mykids25 Wrote: i have tried to load them that way it hasnt been working . im just looking for info in my card im looking to sell and know that from what i have read there is only 6 ever made and only 5 have been accounted for . the lowest graded one was a 3 and sold for 130,000 . just need to find more out about the company and stuff so i feel comfortable before i send it through the mail . i just dont like the idea of sending it in the mail .
Photobucket works for everyone here, and it works 99% of the time.
Take the picture, upload to photobucket, go to links after its loaded, copy the IMG link, paste the link here in the box and Viola, you'll have a great picture to show us. Sight unseen, I'd have to agree with JacobyStealsHome, it's probably a reprint... But once we can see it, we'll have a better chance of validating if its the real deal!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.