`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
3 more retail 3xpack Platinum and 2008 Bowman Hobby

3 more retail 3xpack Platinum and 2008 Bowman Hobby
I decided to get 3 more of those retail 3 pack packages at Target on Friday, and figured maybe I could hit an Orange Lacy or Franklin. Unfortunately, didn't get either, but did do ok, I think.

Sorry about the Platinum pics... For some reason, the Bowman pictures came out great using my phone, but the Platinum did not... Go figure....

Anyhow, Keenan Allen XFractor, and Nassib, Glennon, and Bray Orange:

Conner Vernon, Stedman Bailey (also got the regular RC), Rex Burkhead, Mike Gillislee, and Robert Woods Orange:

Then, got another auto! 18 packs, 2 autos, 1:44 pack odds... I actually beat the odds!! Even a blind squirrel eventually finds a nut! LOL
Zach Line auto and Orange, and a Lacy base RC, and a Lacy XFractor

(all of those are FT, by the way, including the Lacys, I already had them)

Then, for some reason I cannot think of at the moment, I thought it would be fun to break some older stuff from a LCS. I really shouldn't have spent the money, but I needed some top loaders and penny sleeves, and broke down looking through stuff. Anybody building this set and need any base, gold, or chrome cards?

So, I got a box of 2008 Bowman hobby. Got some decent RCs:

Pierre Garcon Chrome RC, 2x Desean Jackson, Felix Jones, Reshard Mendenhall, Matt Forte, Matt Ryan, and a Mario Manningham base and Gold. Also got a dupe RC of Jordy Nelson and Jermichael Finley.

Variations, I got a Steve Smith blue (/500), Maurice Jones-Drew orange (/250), Arman Shields (/150), Peyton Manning Gold, and Joe Flacco RC Gold

Then, first hit I got from the first pack (odd, that), a Jake Long draft day jersey card:

(all above are FT as well)
Then, I was worried I wouldn't have the second hit, so I got down to the last pack (the other odd thing), and saw that the insert said "Packers" on the back and I opened the pack. Hoping for something Jordy Nelson (which is the reason I bought the packs), I leafed through the pack and found this:

Cool card and all, and my only Flynn auto in a Packers uniform. Just glad to pull a Packers auto! lol Smile

RE: 3 more retail 3xpack Platinum and 2008 Bowman Hobby
SOME NICE CARDS U BUSTED.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Pretty nice pulls. I could use that Garcon. lmk

You definitely beat the odds man congrats!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Id be interested in the Lacys, I dont have those. I have duplicates of Lacy and Franklin from Finest if you need those (may even have refractor dupes of both but I just moved so cant check for another day or two)
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

Sure, Nathan, we can do that Smile I've got the Franklin Finest base Refractor already, but none of the Lacy Finest, or the regular or other refractors of Franklin. Just send me a trade when you figure out what you've got and we'll go from there!

marmar24, you can add that to the trade we already had set up. Not sure if you noticed I sent it back to you or not, but we can definitely add the Garcon to the trade. I'll check, I may even have a base Bowman RC from the box, though not 100% sure at the moment since i'm at work, and I may have a few other Skins base cards I can add to my org, but I'll have to go through stuff when I get home.

very nice breaks!! Congrats!!
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]