`
 (Toll Free)
Post Reply 
Share Thread:
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LETS TRADE!!!
10-07-2013, 12:35 AM
Post: #1
LETS TRADE!!!
I have anything from low end set builders to top tier high end autos available for the right piece. Only about 75% of my inventory is up in organize but will add the other 25% if i see something i really can use from someone. Check out my organize, send open offers, please be patient i get a ton of offers, everyone's messages and offers will be responded to according. Thanks guys and happy trading!!!

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2013, 03:43 PM
Post: #2
RE: LETS TRADE!!!
weekend bump

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2013, 04:39 PM
Post: #3
RE: LETS TRADE!!!
I don't know what you want, but I have a list I have made of things I want.

I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Post: #4
RE: LETS TRADE!!!
(10-11-2013 04:39 PM)classical_hero Wrote:  I don't know what you want, but I have a list I have made of things I want.

I interesting in Brett Lawrie RC...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2013, 08:21 PM
Post: #5
RE: LETS TRADE!!!
Just for that one card? Shipping will cost more, unless you want more than just that.

I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2013, 04:03 PM
Post: #6
RE: LETS TRADE!!!
Hey did you ever get that MJ refractor back from grading? You've also got a couple MJ set fillers I need as well as jersey cards I'd be interested in. LMK if I've got anything you can use.

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2013, 12:17 AM
Post: #7
RE: LETS TRADE!!!
pm me buck

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2013, 12:17 PM
Post: #8
RE: LETS TRADE!!!
weekend bump

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2013, 03:45 PM
Post: #9
RE: LETS TRADE!!!
open offer sent
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2013, 11:33 AM
Post: #10
RE: LETS TRADE!!!
all offers responded to, keep em coming

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: