`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2013 Topps Chrome?

2013 Topps Chrome?
Looking to buy a case I've seen them start to actually go down in price as the release date comes up. Weird. Should I buy a case now or wait? This will be my first case of a product. Every year I buy a box and it costs me $100. I like the WRs this year. At the present they are on the bay going at auction around $650 to $750 for 12 boxes and I get a case hit. Should I buy it now or another product coming up around the same cost? I wanted to get a case of last years but they are double the price of this year's.

RE: 2013 Topps Chrome?
I like it every year, and this year has some sleepers in my opinion, so I say pull the trigger.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

Thanks. I already put a $600 bid on one auction. For $50 a box can't beat that. I think alot of people are put off this year because of no stud marquee guy, but I'll take a honey badger or tavon auto for $50 and some cards any day.

I say go for it! $50 a box is outstanding imo. Plenty of veteran hits in there so definitely worth a shot. Make you trust whete you're getting this from though. Lot of money there...
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

i love topps chrome, they have some very nice items and are great eye candy. Besides, you can always trade the cards you may not want for cards you do want.
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

agreed, chrome is always a strong product plus its shiny!
Photobucket

(10-07-2013, 08:56 PM)p4ckattack Wrote: agreed, chrome is always a strong product plus its shiny!
Refractors = super duper shiny!