`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mets mail plus busted some boxes SCANS

Mets mail plus busted some boxes SCANS
Busted 1 box of Bowman Chrome, 2 Topps Chrome, Allen Ginter and 1 pack of WBC Tribute that was for only $25. The Soriano was from a $5 grab bag and I also got 3 Machado RC's too. If anyone can shed a little light on the soccer card I have no clue about soccer. I will be adding to org for trade/sale. The Mets are PC and the 2 other Topps chromes are base

[Image: 70_zps5bac83dc.jpg]
[Image: 69_zpsbb60992c.jpg]
[Image: 68_zps7f8b9114.jpg]
[Image: 67_zps5bcbd412.jpg]
[Image: 3iOMt.png]
Collect all type of Mets cards from modern era along with Hamilton, Braun, Fielder,Lincecum, Mauer, H Ramirez, and other current MLB stars
http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/af20...WGrizwold/

RE: Mets mail plus busted some boxes SCANS
Nice RVP auto, man! Consistently one of the best goal scorers in the EPL(English Premier League) every year. I'm sure a Manchester United fan will pay a pretty penny for it!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Can you check me for the Kimbrel, Trout die cut, Cano die cut, and the Price die cut
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)

Is the Kershaw FT?
[Image: OKimtze.png]

I have a Familia Camo auto if you are interested. You have some stuff i'd be interested in.

Nice wheelers!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Nice Wheeler Platinum auto. The Kimbrel is a nice looking card. Will like a shot for the Kershaw if it is available.

Interested in puig A&G and bowman chrome plus the Fernandez redemption if I have anything you'd like!

Real interested in the Ruiz if trading. Check me out (it's not in org so can't send an offer) and let me know.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Congrats on the Break, is the Mesa available?