Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend Pulls with scans... Most FT...

Weekend Pulls with scans... Most FT...
 photo photo11-1.jpg

2013 Topps Chrome: Oswaldo Arcia Atomic Refractor Auto XX/10, Tony Cingrani Base, Paco Rodriguez Base

photo photo4-1.jpg

2013 Topps Chrome Auto's: Jeurys Familia Red Auto XX/25, Darren Ruf Ref Auto, Kyuji Fujikawa Ref Auto, Adeiny Hechevarria Base Auto, Christian Yelich Base Auto

photo photo6-1.jpg

2013 Bowman Chrome Auto's: Matt Wisler Blue XXX/250, Arismendy Alcntara, Matt Reynolds, Nik Turley, Henry Owens

photo photo5-1.jpg

2013 Topps Chrome: Paul Goldschmidt Atomic Ref 01/10, Trevor Rosenthal Gold Ref XX/50, Shelby Miller XXX/100, Hiroki Kuroda Black Ref XXX/100, Neftali Feliz Black Ref XXX/100, Carlos Beltran Sepia Ref XX/75

photo photo7-1.jpg

2013 Bowman Chrome: Starlin Castro Black Ref XX/15, Arismendy Alcantara Gold Ref XX/50, Nick Franklin Blue Ref XXX/250, Francisco Lindor RTTR Blue XXX/250, Ryu Ref, Michael Wacha Ref

photo photo8-1.jpg

2013 Topps Chrome: Mike Olt Ref, Jackie Bradley Jr. Ref, Jose Fernandez Ref, Aaron Hicks Ref, Wil Myers Ref, Manny Machado Ref

photo photo9-1.jpg

2013 Topps Chrome: 2x Yasiel Puig, Evan Gattis, 2x Manny Machado, 3x Jurickson Profar

photo photo10-1.jpg

Jose Berrios WBC Auto

I also have a ton of other bases. I haven't even sorted the Bowman Chrome bases yet...

RE: Weekend Pulls with scans... Most FT...
Check me for the atomic goldschmidt!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Interested in that Owens if you're trading.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Check me for the yelich auto, miller black, Olt refractor , Fernandez refractor and machado '72...thanks!

Wow you did some serious ripping! I'd be interested in all your cardinal pulls and the TC refractors(base) that I need. Looks like a it of fun

I'd also like a shot at Goldschmidt Atomic! Let me know, thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

PM sent on the Owens and Alcantara, pm and trade offer
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

like a shot at the Puig, myers and Machado. thanks

Check me for the Arcia. Thanks
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry