`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Chrome Baseball

2013 Topps Chrome Baseball
I finished my set of 2013 Topps Chrome Baseball but decided to bust another box and to my suprise I pulled a Superfactor Autograph of Shelby Miller! Number 1/1. First time out of all of the boxes I have busted of various sports. See Photo.

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx224...71564a.jpg

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx224...36dd72.jpg

RE: 2013 Topps Chrome Baseball
That's a sweet pull. I'd give my collection for that. I'd love to see a scan when you get a chance.

Pretty nice pull there, I love his signature one of the best looking of any player

(10-05-2013, 11:37 PM)Neifert Wrote: That's a sweet pull. I'd give my collection for that. I'd love to see a scan when you get a chance.
I have tried to place a photo in the post and this reply. I keep getting an error on this page message. I can send you a photo of it with an e-mail address. Mine is cardp1960@yahoo.com.
(10-06-2013, 08:09 AM)rentzington Wrote: Pretty nice pull there, I love his signature one of the best looking of any player
I agree with the signature. One that you can actually read.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Upload the image to photobucket and paste the image code in your post. Attachments don't work.

If you can't get my email is joshneifert@gmail.com

Wowowowoowowowwow congrats on that pull!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Lucky, lucky, lucky! That was quite the pull!
Shelby's auto is awesome and he's got a shot at sticking around the bigs for a long time! That's a great card to own! Congrats!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

[Image: IMG_1422_zpscb71564a.jpg]

Sweet card!! Congrats I love Supers!