`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st

RE: 2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st
(10-01-2013, 01:33 PM)mrbill3 Wrote: Never give up . Appears that I am the last winner with a Mystery Drawing. Eagerly anticipating the Promo cards. Will post contents when I get them. Thanks Beckett!!

Received my cards in the mail today. An eclectic mix of 11 cards,mostly football. Notables: Dr. Beckett Fan Favorite, Tom Brady Donruss Elite Sample, A-Rod Etopps Promo, Griffey Diamond Kings Sample. All in all, a fun unexpected surprise. Thanks again Beckett!!

Is there one of these every month?
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

(10-05-2013, 08:01 AM)classical_hero Wrote: Is there one of these every month?
No, it's every year.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(10-01-2013, 04:12 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: not to be rude, but what do you do on here? no trades, a few posts in 7 years, and as you said you dont use the opg? congrats on the nice auto!!!!
It's sad to see a question being answered then ridiculed. People ask if you have to be a paying customer to win and of course when answered people get upset that he won, but doesn't pay or use the site very often. Instead of being upset with him, ask Beckett to change their contest to paying customers only (won't happen as the contest probably brings increased traffic to their site), as it is a customer appreciation contest. By the way, still waiting on mine to arrive. Sad
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(10-09-2013, 08:23 AM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: It's sad to see a question being answered then ridiculed. People ask if you have to be a paying customer to win and of course when answered people get upset that he won, but doesn't pay or use the site very often. Instead of being upset with him, ask Beckett to change their contest to paying customers only (won't happen as the contest probably brings increased traffic to their site), as it is a customer appreciation contest. By the way, still waiting on mine to arrive. Sad
Hi wavytiger1975 - I'll find out what is going on with your gift certificate. You should have received it by now.

-Traci