`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my Redemption Replacements

Got my Redemption Replacements
Got my three redemption replacements in the mail today, let me know what you think,

[Image: IMG_0001_NEW_0001_zpsbcbb6bbd.jpg]

This was supposed to replace a Danny Espinoza auto relic from 2012 Triple Threads, i'm ok with this one I guess Olt is a semi big name

[Image: IMG_0003_NEW_zps7c007e81.jpg]

This was for a Brett Jackson auto relic from Triple Threads also, Price range was kind of the same for the 2 products

[Image: IMG_0002_NEW_0001_zpsd7f85295.jpg]

This is the one that upset me a little bit because it was for a Rickey Henderson 2011 Tier 1 Rickey Henderson Relic, I told them I would like a Hall of Famer relic from a similar set, Lincecum is good and all but I'm sure hes not a hall of famer yet lol,

Should I send them back or do you think they did a good enough job? Thanks everyone

RE: Got my Redemption Replacements
not bad on the first two, probably more demand out there for olt than espinosa
but you got screwed on the last one, its a neat card but no rickey

I'd be interested in the Lincecum if it's FT.
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

I agree on the Lincecum - he's definitely no Rickey. Love the Barney though!
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

Not bad, but I do agree with the Lincecum I think it is a downgrade from Rickey Henderson.

The player is a downgrade, but the Rickey would have been a single bat relic, so I don't think it's too bad a trade off.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Send it back, everytime I have sent it back I have gotten MUCH better replacements. Write a nice letter explaining what you want etc
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

send it back
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]