`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Considering Trade Offers for these '13 Topps Chrome (Puig, Machado, Harvey, Trout)

Considering Trade Offers for these '13 Topps Chrome (Puig, Machado, Harvey, Trout)
Will consider pre-BV pricing trades for these 4 2013 Topps Chrome cards. Mostly looking for similar valued Cardinals cards (Yadier, Ozzie, etc), but will consider other PC offers. Warning: I will be pretty picky for the Puig and Machado.

The Orange refractors still have not been added to the Beckett database, but the CC Inserts are marked FT.

NOTE: The lines across the Puig is on the outside of the top loader, not the card itself. Will re-scan the Puig in a new top loader in a few minutes and add it to show there are no lines on it.

[Image: IMG_0112_zps030dc817.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0113_zps19612e94.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Considering Trade Offers for these '13 Topps Chrome (Puig, Machado, Harvey, Trout)
feel free to check me for those. i have some hosmer, moose and cards. thanks

RE: Considering Trade Offers for these '13 Topps Chrome (Puig, Machado, Harvey, Trout)
Interested in the PUIG and machado
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

I'd be interested in the Puig base card.

Interested in both if you want to check me.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Heading out for a couple of hours and will check everybody when I get home this evening. Thank you for the responses!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

interested... see if I have anything you like.. thanks
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

like the puig,machado and trout
i have these ft
'12 archives jack clark sp 231
'13 gq collisions at the plate y. molina cp-ym
'13 a&g ozzie sp 341
'92 bowman gold foil mcgwire (A's)
'13 arcives vince coleman sp 233 and these
garcia ref
[Image: howardredref.jpg]
[Image: jamiegarciabcref.jpg]

Well, I'll get in line for the orange Puig, thanks very much! RJ

Like the Puig and Machado. Let's trade again!
Let me know what you're looking for BV and we'll make it happen. Have some good Royals and Cards in my ORG.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]