`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EBay Advice

EBay Advice
Ok, so I sold my 2013 Trout Finite Prizm on Ebay. Auction closed Sunday but the winner of the auction hasn't paid yet. How long is typical to give him to pay up. It's a pretty decent chunk of change that I would like to reinvest into some more cards.

RE: EBay Advice
me? after 5 days i re-send the invoice and send a note along asking extremely nicely when i could be expecting payment. after 7 days, if i havent heard back, and payment hasnt been made, i open a case

Yeah, I sent the invoice and a note on Wednesday. He said he needed a few more days to get the money together. He's got good buyer ratings so I'm hesitant to blow him up too much.

if he contacted you and requested extra time, id respect that, especially with the amount of money for the sale

I've never sold but IF I need extra time to Pay, I always ask the seller before I place a bid. When I do this, the sellers are really nice and quite accommodating!!
And I always Pay when I said I would.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

If there is contact and he has good ratings, just wait it out. It'll be worth it so you won't have to relist and possible lose money on a new auction.

(10-04-2013, 11:48 AM)jblaze1718 Wrote: If there is contact and he has good ratings, just wait it out. It'll be worth it so you won't have to relist and possible lose money on a new auction.
+1
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!