`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best IP Auto...post pics if possible

RE: Best IP Auto...post pics if possible
(10-08-2013, 08:06 AM)iconms Wrote: Some players cost a little more than others. Out of the 3 I posted I think Jeter was $25 and the other 2 were $20. I think $20 is the average price for most.
Thanks for the info. 20$ ehh. I guess the pros would out weigh the cons in that investment

(10-09-2013, 12:32 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Thanks for the info. 20$ ehh. I guess the pros would out weigh the cons in that investment
The money comes and goes ... slabs are immortal!

[Image: PweegTrout_zpsba94ba54.jpg]

(10-09-2013, 12:51 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: The money comes and goes ... slabs are immortal!

[Image: PweegTrout_zpsba94ba54.jpg]
This is very true... Just have too many to choose from lol... usually do a lot of IP in the FSL and still to early to know who is going anywhere. still fun to chase though. for now they are in top loaders just chillin

(10-09-2013, 01:24 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: This is very true... Just have too many to choose from lol... usually do a lot of IP in the FSL and still to early to know who is going anywhere. still fun to chase though. for now they are in top loaders just chillin
Yeah man, as long as they're safe and you know where they are, you're good!

not counting guys in MiLB I have 2 A-Rod 3 Grandersons 2 Jobas 2 Cervellis so yea no one that will make have heavy pockets