`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 pack of Historic Autographcs Five Burroughs

1 pack of Historic Autographcs Five Burroughs
I've been eying these at my LCS for a while. He originally had 3...the first yielded a 27 Yankee, and the second a dual auto (LCS owner didn't remember who). So I picked up his last one for 85 bucks....

So I open the cardboard...and I don't see a PSA authentic tab in the top of the case...so I immediately start worrying....

Then..I see this....
[Image: photo3_zps470e7ba4.jpg]

I didn't even know this product had redemptions! I was soo happy, nothing beats an INSCRIBED Reggie Jackson ball. The irony of the situation was we were just talking about how he hit 3 homers in 3 swings in the World Series lol. Needless to say, I'm sooo excited to have this! Now I have to mail it in!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: 1 pack of Historic Autographcs Five Burroughs
Is it ft.......Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

PMing you!

Nice Hit! Can't argue with that! Please show scans when you get it!

SWEET! I know a guy who opens alot of that stuff, he's pulled a few of those redemptions, but they were ALL Scott Brosius auto'd balls...you nailed it!!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(10-04-2013, 09:16 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: SWEET! I know a guy who opens alot of that stuff, he's pulled a few of those redemptions, but they were ALL Scott Brosius auto'd balls...you nailed it!!
Definitely...as a Yankee fan its a hard choice though...keep or sell it lol

(10-03-2013, 03:42 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: I've been eying these at my LCS for a while. He originally had 3...the first yielded a 27 Yankee, and the second a dual auto (LCS owner didn't remember who). So I picked up his last one for 85 bucks....
So I open the cardboard...and I don't see a PSA authentic tab in the top of the case...so I immediately start worrying....
Then..I see this....
I didn't even know this product had redemptions! I was soo happy, nothing beats an INSCRIBED Reggie Jackson ball. The irony of the situation was we were just talking about how he hit 3 homers in 3 swings in the World Series lol. Needless to say, I'm sooo excited to have this! Now I have to mail it in!
That is quite awesome! Congrats!!
Hopefully they don't do redemption replacements, you might end up with an Ike Davis ball with a sticker auto Smile

Don't know if you know this, but besides Reggie hitting his 3 homers in 3 swings in Game 6 1977 WS, His first swing in his first plate appearance of the 1978 season ... Home run! 4 consecutive home runs in 4 swings!! That's pretty cool!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

If you are interested and trading it- I might be able to entice you with a Reggie auto /35 I believe from this same product Wink
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]