`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do people actually sell cars on here??

How do people actually sell cars on here??
I'm not trying to be an *****. I'm just curious. Are people just looking for graded or autographed cards? I have none of those because I mainly collect baseball and was just looking to make a few bucks on my basketball cards. Every single one is for sale. Or I guess I may have to look into trading them for baseball...

RE: How do people actually sell cars on here??
(10-05-2013, 09:35 PM)chaparoni Wrote: I'm not trying to be an *****. I'm just curious. Are people just looking for graded or autographed cards? I have none of those because I mainly collect baseball and was just looking to make a few bucks on my basketball cards. Every single one is for sale. Or I guess I may have to look into trading them for baseball...
To be honest not many sells go on here, it's mostly trades, once in awhile you get a collector whose is only looking to buy, you just have to be patient, if you only looking to sell. I know I myself have sold a few here an there, but mostly have made lots of trades.

I hear you. I haven't bought basketball cards in about 13-14 yrs so I was hoping to sell them and get rid of them. I don't have many spectacular or super expensive cards except for the Kobe frequent Flyer Upgrade but I was still hoping to get a few bucks out of my collection.

(10-05-2013, 10:19 PM)kct1 Wrote: To be honest not many sells go on here, it's mostly trades, once in awhile you get a collector whose is only looking to buy, you just have to be patient, if you only looking to sell. I know I myself have sold a few here an there, but mostly have made lots of trades.

I'm interested in that Kobe Frequent Flyer. I sent you an open trade offer.

Sent u a response