`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roy's coaching debut.

RE: Roy's coaching debut.
(10-03-2013, 09:14 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: Shame that his debut is marred by a $10k fine.

It's not marred. It just glorified it and made it legen- wait for it- dary!!!
Go Avs Go!

The Avs are playing with passion and a desire to win that I never saw when they were playing under Sacco.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

Man, I didn't know those barriers were so flimsy. Things often get heated between benches. You think it would be bolted down or something.
[Image: 0809bdall_sm.jpg]
Looking for: Patrick Roy, 80s OPC, 72/73 OPC
Photobucket
GO HABS!

Wow, I can't be the only one that thinks him flying off the handle was actually embarrassing? Roy's a loose cannon, he needs to grow up and get some self control imo .. sorry but had to chime in on the other side!

(10-06-2013, 08:10 AM)tresise Wrote: Wow, I can't be the only one that thinks him flying off the handle was actually embarrassing? Roy's a loose cannon, he needs to grow up and get some self control imo .. sorry but had to chime in on the other side!
I am sure there are other people who feel this way but I believe there are more that think it was great. Even listening to a lot of the sports guys they think it was great to see. Was it overboard, likely, was it good for the team, absolutely.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

I didn't think it was that bad. It's not like he hurt anybody. Coaches get mad all the time. Honestly, I don't get why he was fined. All he did was push that barrier. It didn't look like he broke it. It didn't even look like it was secured to the floor.
[Image: 0809bdall_sm.jpg]
Looking for: Patrick Roy, 80s OPC, 72/73 OPC
Photobucket
GO HABS!

The cameraman in between the benches almost got clocked in the head by the glass after Boudreau and the players pushed it back towards Roy.