`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flawless?!?!?!

RE: Flawless?!?!?!
(10-02-2013, 08:15 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: I didn't even think about that, Barkley would be an amazing addition. Although I don't think his autos would be much cheaper.... could you imagine some Barkley Patch autos....... with some sick 76ers patches.... or Pheonix.

Lol I wouldn't say I sold out, but I collect Tristan Thompson and Panini is the only company producing his cards. I have loads of complaints about Panini, but I'm sure I'd have complaints about any company in Paninis position. I try not to worry about all that stuff, it makes it a lot easier when you only buy singles and don't really bust wax. If I was spending thousands of dollars opening this stuff I would probably have a lot more complaints lol.
I wasn't saying that you sold out, but that Timmy did (if you were right and that he was indeed the surprise signee Panini had for "Flawless"). AKA #21, The Big Fundamental, the one & only Tim Duncan!?!?!

TIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I don't think he's had autograph cards since like 04'05ish, I wanna guess..?
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Awww lol... Well I wouldn't mind Barkley or Duncan. I don't know to many others that don't sign... maybe they'll have Kemp or Ewing since they have been signing for Leaf?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Kemp or Ewing would be nice too. Maybe Karl Malone? Kevin Garnett?
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(10-02-2013, 08:47 PM)vgqv Wrote: Kemp or Ewing would be nice too. Maybe Karl Malone? Kevin Garnett?
Panini already announced (I think) that Malone would have autographs. I think they said that when they were talking about Immaculate.