`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bowman chrome puig auto

bowman chrome puig auto
There have been very very few of the base redemption autos for sale on the bay, even fewer than the blues. My question is, does anyone have any info on how many base rookies he signed? It seems like there may be as few as the golds if not less, and if so how high could this base auto rise?? If puig continues to to wow people and even possibly improves, could this card be the next pujols chrome auto refractor with how rare it is? Any input is appreciated.
Stupid people do stupid things
Smart people outsmart each other.

RE: bowman chrome puig auto
I am seeing ONE right now. It is 36/50 and it is currently going for close to $2000,00 !!!!

i qould not pay that much for a rookie.
And i would not pay a cent for a redemption.

there is : 1- Too much of a risk that you will not get the redemption at all as Topps is not known for being reliable with redemptioons
2- There is too much of a risk Topps might ship another player auto.

I think the problem is that you get 1 auto per box, and there are a billion prospects, so you would think your odds of hitting the only one that would yield you any money would be pretty slim. While I wouldn't pay even close to what people are paying for any of Puig's cards, I sure would be happy to be selling one Smile
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

i wanna know how one of them is graded already?

We debated this before in a group break. Either A) Backdoored, B) 1 day service C) the guy took it to the BGS Submission place himself.
[Image: h6wRomT.png]