`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
96/97 hart hopefuls gold help

96/97 hart hopefuls gold help
There's a guy selling a bunch of these without the stamped serial number. I.e. the card is blank before the printed /100.

Are these real cards? Proofs? Extras?

RE: 96/97 hart hopefuls gold help
probably extras. Should still have value, but probably not as much as the #ed ones!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

they're real, but not worth as much as the numbered ones
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

(10-02-2013, 10:14 AM)phildo37 Wrote: they're real, but not worth as much as the numbered ones
Phildo to the rescue! Jersey stuff should be heading your way Tuesday morning
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(10-02-2013, 10:14 AM)phildo37 Wrote: they're real, but not worth as much as the numbered ones
Mr 90's has spoken therefore we know the answer

if you going after them good luck and happy collecting
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Question now. Are they worth going after? Why are they not numbered?

This topic was discussed on another board, they were extras that UD had made but never numbered. The dealer that has them was promoting them as real before and then changed after people caught on. The real ones do not come up often and are highly sought after. I have said they are like a proof, so oddball status...
My biggest collection is my Lemieux collection, I need tons so let me know!!!

I have over 2100+ different Lemieux's, surely you have one that I need!!

(10-02-2013, 10:03 PM)lemario66 Wrote: This topic was discussed on another board, they were extras that UD had made but never numbered. The dealer that has them was promoting them as real before and then changed after people caught on. The real ones do not come up often and are highly sought after. I have said they are like a proof, so oddball status...
Right, so UD made them as extras for replacements for damaged originals... so, they're not real? So, does that mean that all the Pinnacle Artist's Proofs that they made extras of and didn't put in packs, that walked out the back door and surfaced in Europe 'not real' too? I believe you're way off base to describe them as proofs or oddballs.

(10-02-2013, 06:55 PM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: Question now. Are they worth going after? Why are they not numbered?
Yes, they are worth going after. I completed my set a long time ago, so I don't know what they might be worth, but maybe figure to spend half of what you would on a numbered one...?
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

Thanks guys. I decided not to go after it as the seller had multiples of every player, including Gretzky. I want the real deal not a replacement.

(10-03-2013, 12:51 PM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: Thanks guys. I decided not to go after it as the seller had multiples of every player, including Gretzky. I want the real deal not a replacement.
where is this "seller" located, if you don't mind me asking.. I'd like to take a look at 'em

PM me, if you don't want to post it.