`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking IP auto advice...

Seeking IP auto advice...
I'm attending my first post-season game this Sunday and am working up the nerve to try and get an IP auto from Evan Gattis.

I've never tried to get an auto from a player before, and was wondering if anyone would be willing to share do's and dont's, what kind of pen to use, how to transport a card for easy access and safe storage, etc.

Any thoughts at all would be helpful!

RE: Seeking IP auto advice...
take an omlb and use a blue paper mate pen. and write on something a few seconds before he signs to get ink flowing

(10-01-2013, 06:44 PM)hongkongfooey Wrote: take an omlb and use a blue paper mate pen. and write on something a few seconds before he signs to get ink flowing
Oooh, good idea! I had more considered a card than a ball, but that makes more sense. Thanks!

cards are a pain to get signed in person. If they aren't prepared perfectly, the ink WILL bubble on the gloss! Got lots of IPs with bubbles!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

If you do not have field level tickets, you won't be able to get down near the railing for autos. I hate Dodger stadium for that. My wife's job has season tickets on the loge level but you have to enter the stadium on the level that your seats are located.

You could also try to get the players that arrive early that take taxis or shuttles but I have never tried to get autos outside of dodger stadium.

Good luck.