`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
way OT: just need to vent

RE: way OT: just need to vent
It's a nifty idea for Beckett to potentially organize some kind of fund drive for cancer and October is the perfect month to do it paralleling the NFL's breast cancer initiative. Perhaps you should brainstorm some possible ideas (and would likely get help from other members) and mail Beckett a proposal. Beckett does run some high end auctions and that is one possible route. Another would be a member direct cash fundraising drive, perhaps with some Beckett prizes like free guides or grades. You could also start your own "Cards for Cure" type foundation if one doesn't exist elsewhere. It's probably a lot of work for just one person but something to potentially explore. Most importantly, try and steal a smile once in a while during the tumultuous time. While I have not been through nowhere near the hell you have, I've been out of work since late July 2012 and have had endless obstacles ever since. I think I have finally landed a gig but gotta get through the interview on Wed first. It's easy to get depressed if you don't take some time to enjoy life's more positive moments. Keep your head up and best wishes.