`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
10 Day Group BGS Submission! Updated 11/21....They're here! Scans!

RE: 10 Day Group BGS Submission! (Updated 10/8)
(10-09-2013, 11:28 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Can you shoot me a PM w/ details and such? Just wanna know where/when/how to get the items to you. Definitely wanna get my nicer stuff shipped out before I move in a couple weeks and they get lost in the shuffle!
Check the front page. I laid it all out there! Would love to have ya!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

RE: 10 Day Group BGS Submission! (Updated 10/8)
To make things easier on everyone, there will be a flat rate of $1 per card. This $1 dollar goes towards the shipping and insurance to and from Beckett. That way the only thing you need to worry about when I get them back is shipping back to you. Is that ok with everyone? So the price will be $11 per card and $1 for autos.

RE: 10 Day Group BGS Submission! (Shipping and Insurance Update! 10/9)
sounds good to me.
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

How often do you do this? I have some cards i want to get done, but the thing is that I don't have all of them with me, since one is waiting to be redeemed, whenever Panini gets around to doing it. So obviously I will wait until I get it, before doing this.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

you gonna be waiting at least 4 months for that card lol. why not just get into this one now with a few of the cards you have already?
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

(10-09-2013, 05:15 PM)classical_hero Wrote: How often do you do this? I have some cards i want to get done, but the thing is that I don't have all of them with me, since one is waiting to be redeemed, whenever Panini gets around to doing it. So obviously I will wait until I get it, before doing this.
I would like to do them every few months but it depends on work.

RE: 10 Day Group BGS Submission! (Shipping and Insurance Update! 10/10)
I got the first 4 cards for our submission in the mail this weekend. Less than three weeks till I send them off!

RE: 10 Day Group BGS Submission! (Shipping and Insurance Update! 10/13)
Hey, I am almost positive I included a Colin Kaepernick Topps Magic auto in mine as well when I sent it out last week, but i can't remember. Haha

When it gets there, let me know and I will Paypal you some more money. I hope I included it, I meant to.....

(Would be a minimum grade of 9 as well) I hope all mine hit the minimums, but I expect at least 1 or 2 won't.

RE: 10 Day Group BGS Submission! (Shipping and Insurance Update! 10/13)
(10-14-2013, 05:30 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Hey, I am almost positive I included a Colin Kaepernick Topps Magic auto in mine as well when I sent it out last week, but i can't remember. Haha

When it gets there, let me know and I will Paypal you some more money. I hope I included it, I meant to.....

(Would be a minimum grade of 9 as well) I hope all mine hit the minimums, but I expect at least 1 or 2 won't.
I'll take a look for ya and let you know! Thanks for the fast payment.

RE: 10 Day Group BGS Submission! (Shipping and Insurance Update! 10/15)
I have one or two more cards coming in. I will ship it out next Thursday. Thanks!