`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Organize Problems
09-30-2013, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2013 08:13 PM by shy1979.)
Organize Problems
Anyone else currently having organize problems? It’s pretty sluggish loading the collections and it won’t add anything new. I go to “add to organize” and it says “item successfully added”, but when I go there its nowhere to be found.
Figured out why my cards weren't adding to organize. They were already there. I was trying to add cards received via a trade so they were already in the "trade" collection, so I just had to move them to the desired folder/collection. Keep forgetting about that darn trade collection. Newbie oversight.

Organize is however still taking forever to load each collection.

Sets: 2008 Topps Moments & Milestones
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: Organize Problems
Something weird is happening in mine, where I will be in one collection (say 1984 Topps) and then all of a sudden the page will "change" to my all items view but the top still says 1984 Topps. I have to exit the collection by clicking on another, then reload the collection I'm in.

[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Backs, 1977, 1978 and 1979 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball
Justin Verlander, Reno Bertoia, and Alan Trammell
10-01-2013, 08:23 AM
(10-01-2013 06:55 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote:  Something weird is happening in mine, where I will be in one collection (say 1984 Topps) and then all of a sudden the page will "change" to my all items view but the top still says 1984 Topps. I have to exit the collection by clicking on another, then reload the collection I'm in.

This has been a common problem for some time now. When you load a collection it places the data into a buffer. When switching to another collection the program fails to clear that buffer before going on to the new collection. I switch to a collection that is empty like recently traded or recently added before going to my next collection. This clears the buffer and cuts down on the long wait time waiting for a collection to load.

KT

10-01-2013, 09:54 AM
that problem happens to me when my browser is pulling to much of a load (for IE it's 350k, firefox is 600k)

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
truthfully, one leads to the other
10-05-2013, 06:43 AM
My problem is that I am trying to view another person's organise and it says that I need to subscribe to Organise, when I already have, so why won't it allow me to view the other person's organise.

I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.
10-05-2013, 10:24 AM
that means the other person needs to subscribe-I know they need to change the message its confusing

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
10-05-2013, 10:56 AM
No wonder the confusion. :lol:

I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.
10-10-2013, 05:11 PM
My 'Recently Traded' folder says there is 37 cards in it when there is actually like 5. Anyone know how to fix that?

[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054