`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Organize Problems
09-30-2013, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2013 08:13 PM by shy1979.)
Organize Problems
Anyone else currently having organize problems? It’s pretty sluggish loading the collections and it won’t add anything new. I go to “add to organize” and it says “item successfully added”, but when I go there its nowhere to be found.
Figured out why my cards weren't adding to organize. They were already there. I was trying to add cards received via a trade so they were already in the "trade" collection, so I just had to move them to the desired folder/collection. Keep forgetting about that darn trade collection. Newbie oversight.

Organize is however still taking forever to load each collection.

Sets: 2008 Topps Moments & Milestones
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: Organize Problems
Something weird is happening in mine, where I will be in one collection (say 1984 Topps) and then all of a sudden the page will "change" to my all items view but the top still says 1984 Topps. I have to exit the collection by clicking on another, then reload the collection I'm in.

[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Backs, 1977, 1978 and 1979 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball
Justin Verlander, Reno Bertoia, and Alan Trammell
10-01-2013, 08:23 AM
(10-01-2013 06:55 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote:  Something weird is happening in mine, where I will be in one collection (say 1984 Topps) and then all of a sudden the page will "change" to my all items view but the top still says 1984 Topps. I have to exit the collection by clicking on another, then reload the collection I'm in.

This has been a common problem for some time now. When you load a collection it places the data into a buffer. When switching to another collection the program fails to clear that buffer before going on to the new collection. I switch to a collection that is empty like recently traded or recently added before going to my next collection. This clears the buffer and cuts down on the long wait time waiting for a collection to load.

KT

10-01-2013, 09:54 AM
that problem happens to me when my browser is pulling to much of a load (for IE it's 350k, firefox is 600k)

Sawyer MacMillan Blue: coming october 20th, a few blocks away from the Cathedral of Baseball
10-05-2013, 06:43 AM
My problem is that I am trying to view another person's organise and it says that I need to subscribe to Organise, when I already have, so why won't it allow me to view the other person's organise.

I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.
10-05-2013, 10:24 AM
that means the other person needs to subscribe-I know they need to change the message its confusing

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
10-05-2013, 10:56 AM
No wonder the confusion. :lol:

I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.
10-10-2013, 05:11 PM
My 'Recently Traded' folder says there is 37 cards in it when there is actually like 5. Anyone know how to fix that?

[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054