`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bowman Chrome

Bowman Chrome
Ok, I have just about completed my quest for Topps Chrome rc's. Now begins the search for the same rc's from Bowman Chrome. In case any one has forgotten who I am looking for: Profar, Bundy, Miller, Wacha, Martinez, Machado, Puig and Rosenthal. Everything in my organize if fair game. Thanks guys.

RE: Bowman Chrome
c'mon guys, somebody has to have these and would love to trade them to me.

Did you get all your TC?

(09-30-2013, 03:00 PM)Neifert Wrote: Did you get all your TC?
I have all but one coming in completed trades and the rest in trades that have to be accepted

what are you missing?

(09-30-2013, 03:32 PM)Neifert Wrote: what are you missing?
The only one not coming in a completed trade is Martinez. I am looking to get 2 of each rc if I can so I guess there are more I need. The only ones that I have 2 of are Machado and Bundy

If all the cards that are in proposed trades come through then I will have finished my quest

(09-30-2013, 04:20 PM)cspen Wrote: The only one not coming in a completed trade is Martinez. I am looking to get 2 of each rc if I can so I guess there are more I need. The only ones that I have 2 of are Machado and Bundy

If all the cards that are in proposed trades come through then I will have finished my quest
Ive got an extra martinez base you are welcome to.
have one for you too neifert if you need

OOPS didnt see it was bowman, stupid me cant read....carry on nothing to see here

Its been a week since the release of 2013 Bowman Chrome and there is still not a lot of activity on the boards. I am still looking for eight rc's only from this product but nobody has posted that they have any of them. Its gotta break soon.