`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does EXCH mean?

What does EXCH mean?
I know it stand for exchange, but I don't know what that means.

RE: What does EXCH mean?
It means the only way to get the card was via exchange or redemption.
Sometimes, the card was available with another offer..but was not packed into packs.
Sometimes it is rarer, sometimes not..
Sometimes they have print runs, sometimes not..

Ok, so basically it means the cards were not printed and put into packs. They have to be redeemed at some point.

(09-30-2013, 09:51 AM)jblaze1718 Wrote: Ok, so basically it means the cards were not printed and put into packs. They have to be redeemed at some point.
Some were printed and did not make it to packs, some were waiting for sigs..

Some never get made and the price guides may or may not reflect that after years..

Ok, thank you... Would hate to get to the very last card of a set collection and then have that card never be made!

Kind of like the 1993 topps black golds I think???
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I've noticed they put EXCH on some recent cards that were redemptions...but definitely not for ALL redemptions (that list would be a mile long and probably really hard to label all of them haha)
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(09-30-2013, 03:52 PM)iconms Wrote: I've noticed they put EXCH on some recent cards that were redemptions...but definitely not for ALL redemptions (that list would be a mile long and probably really hard to label all of them haha)
Exactly why it confused me haha. I'm starting the 2013 inception rookie auto set and most of them are redemptions but only 2 are listed as such.

Not to highjack a thread, but since it is semi on topic what does ANNCD mean in the attributes part of the add cards to org? Announced? Does it mean it has an announced print run, but not printed on the card?
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(09-30-2013, 08:58 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Not to highjack a thread, but since it is semi on topic what does ANNCD mean in the attributes part of the add cards to org? Announced? Does it mean it has an announced print run, but not printed on the card?
I'm no expert, but your explanation makes complete sense to me.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!