`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Exactly Sure What I Have Here..

Not Exactly Sure What I Have Here..
What kind of refractor is this? I have never seen a number 15 of 15 before, other than I think orange? Is this a good pull? I pulled it today when I got a jumbo of the new Bowman Chromes.

photo IMG_20130928_221703_676_zps36f6e200.jpg

photo IMG_20130928_221738_304_zpsd8d2a7fa.jpg

RE: Not Exactly Sure What I Have Here..
Purple?
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Its black.

No clue as none of the checklists I've seen show a /15 Parallel. Could be a surprise color like the Pink /35 was and wasn't discovered until product actually hit.

Hard to tell by the pick but is is black or a dark purple ?

Its black. The guys at the card show told me I got something extremely rare. are they right?

yep it's black there is a Kinsler on the bay as well.

Very nice pull

(09-28-2013, 09:50 PM)jconstein Wrote: Its black. The guys at the card show told me I got something extremely rare. are they right?
Well there are only 15 of them made. So rare would probably be a good word to describe the card.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Wonder if I could get a Kevin Gousman Bowman Chrome Refractor Auto for it?

It's a black parallel, which I don't think they've had before. But if its not a popular player you probably will only get interest from fans of that player. I busted five wax and two jumbo boxes yesterday and was lucky enough to pull two, one from the first box of wax and one from the first box of jumbo. Happy with the extra parallel cards, but don't remember who they were.

Congrats on your pull though...at just 15, they are pretty tough to get!

(09-28-2013, 09:53 PM)djohn Wrote: Well there are only 15 of them made. So rare would probably be a good word to describe the card.
Giggles.
[Image: h6wRomT.png]