`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
added number 63 today

added number 63 today
I refuse to pay the prices when the driver first passes. I had to wait on this one but the price was fair. Jason makes the 63rd in this collection

[Image: MEMLN_zps5465afd1.jpg]
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

RE: added number 63 today
Those are sweet lookin'! Are these from a specific collection? Love the looks of the older models.

I'm not too familiar with die-cast...we have a die-cast racing hobby store in town, but they are incredibly rude and quite expensive. Would love to get into collecting some 1:24s of my drivers, but cards tend to use up most of my hobby money.

Question: They have a McMurray 1:24 Rookie Year car Autographed that I really want to buy...is $100 a fair asking price? I keep passing on it just because I'm never sure if it's worth that. (One thing to remember on this...McMurray is a local boy)

COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Those cars are nice! I would love to get a few from my PC drivers but do not have that much extra money to spend either.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

If I ever get my own place I am gonna get at least a few to display. lol
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Nice addition to the memorial, Michael! It is nice to see at least one collector keeping a memorial for those whose have passed on while doing what they love.

To those of you that may be confused, he added a car for Jason Leffler, the most recent unfortunate death in NASCAR. Tony Stewart and Denny Hamlin were both lucky enough to avoid joining the memorial this year. 'Lefturn' wasn't as popular with the fans as he was with the drivers, but will still be missed and I hope his family is being taken care of financially.
(09-29-2013, 04:37 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Those are sweet lookin'! Are these from a specific collection? Love the looks of the older models.
I'm not too familiar with die-cast...we have a die-cast racing hobby store in town, but they are incredibly rude and quite expensive. Would love to get into collecting some 1:24s of my drivers, but cards tend to use up most of my hobby money.
Question: They have a McMurray 1:24 Rookie Year car Autographed that I really want to buy...is $100 a fair asking price? I keep passing on it just because I'm never sure if it's worth that. (One thing to remember on this...McMurray is a local boy)
To answer your question: just do some research.
Here is a link for the JMac 1/24th cars listed by Beckett.
http://www.beckett.com/search/?term=Jami...ray+1%3A24

If you are talking about either of the 1st two in the list (2001 with an IP AU), I would say NO! I wouldn't give more than $75 for the Revell and $50-55 for the Action Racing one. I am considering your area and his hometown PLUS the popularity of JMac there in that offer price. I really hope this helps you, Jason!

very nice collection !!