`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Golden Age Baseball

Panini Golden Age Baseball
Has anyone broke any boxes of the Panini Golden Age baseball yet?? I'm asking because the product looks intriguing to me, as I do like vintage and the older players. I'm curious to what the cards look like, collation, good cards pulled out of the box. etc. Anything with a 3 Stooges subset has to be good, right?
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: Panini Golden Age Baseball
If you can get it for $45 shipped (which you can on a certain site based out of Pittsburgh) then go for it. You'll likely make your money back with one auto and a cool relic.

My two boxes have yielded a Greg Brady and a Jethro Bodine relic, which make better conversation starters with 90% of the people I know than my other dozens of baseball relics..
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

Agree with above. Golden age is one of those "baseball" products where chances are, the non-baseball stuff you pull will be alot cooler and better than the baseball stuff.

Especially since Panini doesn't have a MLB license, so the baseball stuff can't show any logos or even name the teams...
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Thanks for the info. I'm hoping for some nice 3 Stooges cards. I've been a stooges fan since my brother and I used to watch Comedy Classics on TV on Saturday mornings.
(09-29-2013, 12:30 AM)cross4444 Wrote: If you can get it for $45 shipped (which you can on a certain site based out of Pittsburgh) then go for it. You'll likely make your money back with one auto and a cool relic.

My two boxes have yielded a Greg Brady and a Jethro Bodine relic, which make better conversation starters with 90% of the people I know than my other dozens of baseball relics..
I ordered 2 boxes from Blowout Cards and they cost me $46 per box. So that's really really close to $45 per box.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

That's a good price, well worth it. The 3 Stooges cards are really popular and are a big draw for lots of fans!
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]