Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Irony...Oh Aaron...

Irony...Oh Aaron...
The back of a 2013 Topps Aaron Hernandez Card #373 Reads:

Aaron has been an exemplary member of the Patriots since being drafted out of Florida in 2010. Rewarded with a new contract before last season, he became emotional about what his time in New England has meant. "This is probably one of the best days of my life," said Hernandez. "I'll remember this day forever. You get changed by the Bill Belichick way. You get changed by the Patriot way."

Apparently not...
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

RE: Irony...Oh Aaron...
(09-28-2013, 03:56 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: The back of a 2013 Topps Aaron Hernandez Card #373 Reads:

Aaron has been an exemplary member of the Patriots since being drafted out of Florida in 2010. Rewarded with a new contract before last season, he became emotional about what his time in New England has meant. "This is probably one of the best days of my life," said Hernandez. "I'll remember this day forever. You get changed by the Bill Belichick way. You get changed by the Patriot way."

Apparently not...
lol, thats too funny.

he'll be singing a different tune soon enough.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

I need this card now lol.
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

WOW! HE WAS TALKING A WHOLE LOT OF B.S.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Lol that's great!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]