Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'13 Topps chrome 1 blaster + 1 hanging

'13 Topps chrome 1 blaster + 1 hanging
Hey All!
I was at wally world and figured i'd get a blaster and one of those hanging packs. Always was a fan of the chrome and I think next year i'll save up some to get the set and such. I'll post the notables but everything is FT and in my org except for the purple and orange refractors since they are not o n the OPG yet....

Refractor: Derek Jeter, Manny Machado, Carlos Martinez

X-fractor: Hiroki Kuroda, Will Middlebrooks, Adam Dunn

Chrome Connection die cuts: Josh Hamilton

Dynamic die cuts; Chris Sale

Purple Refractor (not on OPG/Org yet): Paul Goldschmidt, Oswaldo Arcia, Buster Posey, Kevin Gausman

Orange Refractor: (not on OPG/Org yet): Derek Holland, Ben Revere, Eric Hosmer

..and a bunch of base.. I got about 4 dupes not to shabby.

Again, all will be for trade so if you're interested, shoot me a trade offer. I'd like to grab some of my 80s cards i'm looking for so this would be a great opportunity to make a nice dent in that. Also, I would like to grab a PUIG base card just to have if any available. Thanks!

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: '13 Topps chrome 1 blaster + 1 hanging
trade coming.

i'd be interested in these
Refractor: Derek Jeter, Manny Machado
purple arcia
also i have the sid fernadez archives auto and a '12 archives kingman if you have any autos ft,plmk
oh and i have tons of "86 and '87 topps if your refractors are available plmk

damn straight brotha! I'l check it out if not tonight then tomorrow for sure.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.