`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2013 Sage Next Football Hobby Box

2013 Sage Next Football Hobby Box
So i'm thinking of purchasing this box. Just getting back into collecting, can anyone give me suggestions. I'm mainly getting back into collecting just for the autograph cards?

RE: 2013 Sage Next Football Hobby Box
If you're looking for low end this is the way to go. I used to love sage and pp until they couldn't use the ncaa logos anymore. Score is another decent low end product
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

in your opinion what would a good high end product be.

Honestly i don't do highend, too much risk. I'd rather spend that $ buying singles for my pc. The highest I've ever gone is 150 on a box . I usually keep it at 100 or below if i get one. That being said if i was going to get highend I'd get exquisite. I haven't seen many bad boxes of that around here.

Thanks for the advice Moon. I'm going to try a box. I'll keep ya posted.

Highend depends on your wallet thickness lol Like Moon said, Exquisite is absolutely beautiful, but they will run you around $600 per box/pack. National Treasures is one of my favorites, I love the design of their cards, but they also run $300-$500 per box/pack.

But I am like Moon, I try to keep it around $100 for a box. 1 product I like and is cheap, is Prime Signatures. They run around $50-$70 a box/pack. Also Limited is around $100 per box/pack and very nice card design. Nowadays, pretty much anything from Topps, Score, or Panini is nice and will yield nice results. Anything from 2010 and up Upper Deck will be college uniforms, they lost their NFL license, which in turn knocked my guy out of their product as well, but their Legends series is nice and can yield very nice auto's of HOF'ers.

So it all depends on what you are looking for, if you want auto's and want highend, try Contenders, kind of expensive for 2012 anyways, but you get 5 auto's per box.
Collecting
Joe Montana 586 Unique cards
Larry Johnson 17/560 Autos
Priest Holmes 2/163 Autos
1999 Sp Signature Autos 42/132
2003 LL Threads At the Half 13/100
#1 Draft Picks Autos 25/78 - Alternate Autos 12

Well said. I'm a big college fan so i love UD. I've had pretty good results with prime sigs and limited.

I always love Certified.....it's always a good looking and value product....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++