`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Booklet Mailday!! Luck/RGIII/Tannehill/Blackmon/Floyd/Wright 6 piece Jsy Auto #d 27

RE: Booklet Mailday!! Luck/RGIII/Tannehill/Blackmon/Floyd/Wright 6 piece Jsy Auto #d 27
Lol thanks big dog. How are you doing since last we spoke?
(09-28-2013, 04:10 PM)mik253 Wrote: Thank you very much for getting that for me... Big Grin

Awesome addition sir! Congrats
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Booklet Mailday!! Luck/RGIII/Tannehill/Blackmon/Floyd/Wright 6 piece Jsy Auto #d 27
(09-28-2013, 04:14 PM)ft28jags Wrote: Lol thanks big dog. How are you doing since last we spoke?
Still chilling on the couch... lol
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Ugh. Sorry to hear that.
(09-28-2013, 05:53 PM)mik253 Wrote: Still chilling on the couch... lol
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

That is a sweet booklet!! Congrats!

Thats awesome! What a mail day!

Thanks fellas. Appreciate it
(09-29-2013, 04:58 AM)giantsfan Wrote: Thats awesome! What a mail day!
My Flickr