`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of Great Stuff FT, All 25% Off BV

Lots of Great Stuff FT, All 25% Off BV
Hey guys, I'm doing a major downsize of my collection, so I've marked over 1000 cards, including nearly 700 autos FT and I'm trading them at 25% off BV, so $40 of my cards only requires $30 of your cards in return. Prospects, stars, baseball and football, there's something for everyone!

I will warn you, with my downsizing, I'm getting picky about what I'm looking for, and I'm pretty much only looking for autos (or mid-high end relics). Also not looking to make small trades, most will have to be $40 and above unless you have something I really like.

Anyway, send me an offer for what you like and we'll try to work out some wicked deals. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Lots of Great Stuff FT, All 25% Off BV
offer sent!

Hey guys, if you send me an offer, please just post that you did in the thread, it'll save me having to bump myself back up. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Great trade. I have you a couple of surprises as well!!!!!

Thanks man!

(09-28-2013, 01:03 PM)Hindu12 Wrote: Great trade. I have you a couple of surprises as well!!!!!

Bump for more great deals!