`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3x '13 Fanfare Hobby Packs

RE: 3x '13 Fanfare Hobby Packs
(10-03-2013, 03:50 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: I hear you and agree. BTW, older man Martin would not have to drive the 14 if Stewart did not have more brittle bones, lol, jk.

Jerry
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
ROTFLMAO!!!!

I would rather pull an autograph of someone i never heard of but might end up being something someday than an insert. Thats what we used to get in the hobby a 20.00 box and you were fortuante to pull an insert and you were happy about it.

The problem is not with press pass but the fact that there are only so many drivers in the series. For years people wanted someone new in the product and now we have almost all of them. I have made a list recently of who doesnt have one and there are very few drivers who have been in that do not have one. The fanfare product is made for these lower end drivers. YOU NEVER KNOW who will end up getting their lucky break and make something out of nothing.

I am one of the ones that wish all the racing products had INDY DRAG RACING AND NASCAR in them and not just one per year. I like to collect the autographs of everyone because its the history of the sport. Other sports call these kind of autographs prospects.

CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

(10-11-2013, 06:44 AM)shelbysaleen Wrote: I would rather pull an autograph of someone i never heard of but might end up being something someday...
I have absolutely no issue with pulling a Newberry auto...I love pulling "prospect" autos from all the sports I collect. My issue is with how not many of the younger drivers (players) take pride in their autograph. Now, I understand they sit there for hours signing hundreds of cards...I get that...but you would think these youngsters might take a little pride in how they sign their name. That's my only beef.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

I hear you but then i look at my signature most of the time and have zero room to talk. although unlike brian vickers i do sign more than my 2 initials lol
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]