`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
HELP with this super error>!?!?!

HELP with this super error>!?!?!
I just noticed this. I have a 2013 score Daniel Thomas jsy/auto. When i went to look up bv, all the ones listed have serial numbers. This one does not. It's not listed on beckett. After further inspection...on beckett, the card number for these should be #ftdt....

but mine is #ftdh

and when i search that on beckett, its assigned to a 2013 score jsy card for Devin Hester.....

What's up with this? was planning on selling the card which is why i noticed this error. how does this affect the market value?
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

RE: HELP with this super error>!?!?!
IF THE ERROR IS CORRECTED THEN YOU HAVE A CARD THAT IS A TRUE ERROR. PRICE WISE DEPENDS ON HOW MANY ARE OUT IN CIRCULATION. GOOD EYE!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(09-27-2013, 05:33 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: IF THE ERROR IS CORRECTED THEN YOU HAVE A CARD THAT IS A TRUE ERROR. PRICE WISE DEPENDS ON HOW MANY ARE OUT IN CIRCULATION. GOOD EYE!
I've got to ask. Why do you use ALL CAPS nearly every post?
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(09-27-2013, 06:26 PM)ugameck Wrote: I've got to ask. Why do you use ALL CAPS nearly every post?
He's shouting the answers in text form lol
[Image: BANNER_zpse7c3a158.jpg]

agreed. why always the caps person?
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Got ya pm.... Im interested Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

[Image: anchorman,%20steve%20carell,%20true%20fr...theism.jpg]

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!

[Image: brick_loud_noises_b_MY_first_post-s550x2...41-535.jpg]

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(09-27-2013, 07:06 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Got ya pm.... Im interested Smile
Great! Currently weighing my options with it as I've gotten interest from various collectors. Send me a msg back soon so I'll be able to include you in the mix.
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

(09-27-2013, 06:26 PM)ugameck Wrote: I've got to ask. Why do you use ALL CAPS nearly every post?
I JUST ALWAYS HAVE. I DO ON TEXT MESSAGES, EMAILS AND FORUMS! JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW ITS ME POSTING!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Well I cant help with ALL phins cards lol. Any chance of a scan of front and back? Since its a new product Id guess its a mistake on the checklist.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341