`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 Packs of Prizm Hockey

8 Packs of Prizm Hockey
I ended up buying 8 packs of Prizm hockey at my LCS. The good news - I hit BOTH autos! The bad news - the autos were of Michael Kostka, (28 year old "rookie" for the Leafs/Blackhawks), and Mark Pysyk, (stay at home defenseman for the Sabres). I also hit a Pekka Rinne Net Defenders "refractor". If you want to see pics, check the bay.

The product looks nice & the "refractors" look amazing. However, I just don't see the value. I know I can't complain getting both autos in approximately 1/3 of the box but I'd rather these companies cut down on the number of "scrub rookie" autographs and put some more "established" players in their place.

RE: 8 Packs of Prizm Hockey
Yeah the looks rough for "hits"
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Agreed. I was disappointed with my 10 packs. Not enough value for the price.

I can tell you, Pysyk is HARDLY considered a "scrub" in Buffalo. You might get some offers if you make that available....the fans really like him.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

congrats on 2 autos... still better then not pulling anything

what is the price point of this product as i haven't keep track of pricing
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(09-28-2013, 06:46 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: congrats on 2 autos... still better then not pulling anything

what is the price point of this product as i haven't keep track of pricing
My LCS has it at 114$, someone elses had it at 90$. Im not sure what the Panini price is for it.

Will the rookies be priced about the same as those from O-Pee-Chee or Score? Trying to decide if I should go for some, or wait for UD's Young Guns.

Dave and Adam's has boxes for $93.95 right now.

(09-30-2013, 03:28 PM)shierydana Wrote: Will the rookies be priced about the same as those from O-Pee-Chee or Score? Trying to decide if I should go for some, or wait for UD's Young Guns.

Dave and Adam's has boxes for $93.95 right now.
YG's are always the hottest and are usually more sought after than RC's in other series.