`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 blasters Topps Chrome 2013 (Updated more stuff)

RE: 2 blasters Topps Chrome 2013
(10-01-2013, 10:40 AM)Neifert Wrote: I have a ton of 1972 if you wanna trade that Puig Smile lots of Yankees stuff.
See, if you wait long enough you get your own Puig Smile
Congrats!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-04-2013, 04:59 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: See, if you wait long enough you get your own Puig Smile
Congrats!
Whats funny is I'm getting a puig about one out of every 2 blasters right now. Same thing happened to me with A&G, but bought hobby boxes and got maybe 1 base and no puig mini.

So strange

(10-04-2013, 07:20 AM)rentzington Wrote: Whats funny is I'm getting a puig about one out of every 2 blasters right now. Same thing happened to me with A&G, but bought hobby boxes and got maybe 1 base and no puig mini.
So strange
Don't think I'll ever figure out collation with Topps.

Back in the day, I would buy a box of wax, buy some rack packs and some jumbo cellos (lots of gum!).... Usually card that were missing from completing the set were in those other sales venues. To the point where if I were missing 20 cards, all the missing cards were in one cello or one rack. I assumed done that way to increase sales. ...... Purposely or not, I don't know?

Today, I don't think there's a rhyme or reason to their collation. It's not random, and it certainly isn't planned. Pseudo-randomized?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.