`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need 1 card to complete '86 topps

Need 1 card to complete '86 topps
Hey all! Everything is going super well here for my little project. I need one more card to complete the 1986 topps set and that is:

1986 Topps #510 Wade Boggs

If anyone has it let me know and i'll trade for it. Also looking for 87's, 84's, 83's and 82's that I need as well. Thanks again!

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: Need 1 card to complete '86 topps
The link you posted is for the tiffany version.

I know I have several...just need to find one. It is yours free of charge if you want it, just send me a PM with your address.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I have the 86 as well as the 87.

ok great thanks. i'll send a message shortly or a trade offer
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

bump one time

I'll try one last bump.. just need this one card so I can finish this one up. Thanks!

So you need the Tiffany version or the regular version? I would like a tiffany version as well. But I do have several regular versions tho you can have.

not the tiffany version

(10-10-2013, 08:04 PM)muz0 Wrote: not the tiffany version
I have the regular one if you want it!