`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Guess this means ...

RE: Guess this means ...
(09-26-2013, 01:27 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: watch ya mouth there buddy!
posting before the games starts.. you're going down blasphemous "phinner"..

lmao!

go saints, go!!
TD in 3 minutes 8 secs.. a heathen can't stop a saint Tongue

(if these "religious" jokes are offensive.. let me know, i'll stop Smile (and yes i know i can't spell Big Grin)
I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.

owww......growing pains

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(for miami fans) ouch!

it was a good game.. the dolphins got some good D bro.. hopefully they'll meet again for round 2! Although i won't wish you better luck! cheers!
I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.

Who Dat
Smile
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

It was a pretty rough night to say the least as well as a wasted opportunity to establish yourself to the league that you are indeed a serious contender. In the end the Phins blew it and got beat down. Ive said this phins team is an 8-8 team and with the game tonight I feel confident with my prediction. The mistakes NFL teams make drive me nuts. Why run a sweep on 3rd and literally 1 inch instead of a quick snap QB sneak up the gut??? We settled for a field goal there. Why not rush to the line and snap the ball after Lamar Miller came up 1 yard short for a first down on 3rd down but was given the first down by the ref? This allowed the Saints to challenge and we punted. At halftime it was 21-10 why did the Phins completely abandon the run? First play Lamar Miller gained 5 yards and the next 5 plays were passes which resulted in two straight 3 and outs. I believe Miller had ONLY one touch the entire second half even though he was awesome in the first half. Over 5 yards per carry and a TD. If Mike Wallace drops one more pass I want him sat down for a half. He dropped two perfect passes to him tonight. Imo if you want the ball more then CATCH the ball! I feel the Phins are trying to make Tannehill the focal point of the offense and a superstar to help promote the team and help sell tickets but the best offensive player on the team is Lamar Miller. No excuse for Miller only getting 11 touches all night. Also sorry phinzphan but Daniel Thomas is straight up garbage and has been since we drafted him. Its time to cut this guy and move on. We may have the worst corners and offensive line in the league. Thank you Jeff Ireland for trading Vontae Davis and not resigning Sean Smith and Jake Long. Awesome decisions right there. (insert sarcasm)

Up next the Baltimore Ravens...
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

i hate to tell ya, but my ballers are gonna ball the phins.. you guys are going 3-2 *evil laugh*

yes i support both teams, long story, don't ask!

(10-01-2013, 02:59 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: It was a pretty rough night to say the least as well as a wasted opportunity to establish yourself to the league that you are indeed a serious contender. In the end the Phins blew it and got beat down. Ive said this phins team is an 8-8 team and with the game tonight I feel confident with my prediction. The mistakes NFL teams make drive me nuts. Why run a sweep on 3rd and literally 1 inch instead of a quick snap QB sneak up the gut??? We settled for a field goal there. Why not rush to the line and snap the ball after Lamar Miller came up 1 yard short for a first down on 3rd down but was given the first down by the ref? This allowed the Saints to challenge and we punted. At halftime it was 21-10 why did the Phins completely abandon the run? First play Lamar Miller gained 5 yards and the next 5 plays were passes which resulted in two straight 3 and outs. I believe Miller had ONLY one touch the entire second half even though he was awesome in the first half. Over 5 yards per carry and a TD. If Mike Wallace drops one more pass I want him sat down for a half. He dropped two perfect passes to him tonight. Imo if you want the ball more then CATCH the ball! I feel the Phins are trying to make Tannehill the focal point of the offense and a superstar to help promote the team and help sell tickets but the best offensive player on the team is Lamar Miller. No excuse for Miller only getting 11 touches all night. Also sorry phinzphan but Daniel Thomas is straight up garbage and has been since we drafted him. Its time to cut this guy and move on. We may have the worst corners and offensive line in the league. Thank you Jeff Ireland for trading Vontae Davis and not resigning Sean Smith and Jake Long. Awesome decisions right there. (insert sarcasm)

Up next the Baltimore Ravens...
I agree almost 100%...that sweep was a bad call BUT if the backside was sealed thomas was going at least 5 on that play and possibly endzone..... I also think this says a lot for miller to be able to get 5ypc with no blocking! ........ I have no problems with losing smith and davis but long would have been a huge difference in the way this team blocks.

The thing that hurt the most was the 2 tannehill turnovers in the first half that lead to two td's! I put this one on him. I know ya cant play the IF game but if tanne hill protects the ball on that run it was going to be 13-14 possibly 17-14 before the half not 10-21 Sad

Alos I disagree on wallace.... he shouldnt be benched he should be traded! his skills do not fit this O ....and I had him with 3 key drops!

I was giddy at first with the possibilities but he hasnt done anything to make me say wow .... great pickup for 60 mil!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's