Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Chrome
Rainbow 
2013 Topps Chrome
I noticed that there are not any price listings for the 2013 topps chrome cards. Especially looking for prices on specialty versions. Such as the refractors (mainly purple). Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I have tried everything and nothing shows up. Any Ideas or thoughts on this subject. I don't know if there is another way to look them up.
I am subscribed to the baseball prices, so I look them up one card at a time and catalog them on my computer.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Ed

RE: 2013 Topps Chrome
It just hit today pricing won't be up for at least 2-3 weeks. Beckett uses a formula that includes Ebay sales so they need to allow some time to go by to see what the average pricing settles at.

Best bet is to just look it up on ebay and see what the average price is they are going for.

That said being they aren't numbered and are fairly easy to obtain I got a pack per blaster and I know there are some hot boxes that are all purple. I'd say most stars and Rc's will go in the $.99-$1.50 range and your average veteran probably not even half of that.

RE: 2013 Topps Chrome
Thanks for the info Chevy. I guess I can wait till it comes out. I have plenty of cards to go thru and catalog. Around 10,000 or so lol.