`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple customs for TTM

Couple customs for TTM
Hey guys, just got done a few cards i am sending TTM to hopefully get signed! This is just the first batch of many many customs i will make and send out this year, ill probably do 10 every few days or so... I hope they all return but we all know thats wishful thinking, lol but hey they wont return if i dont send them out right?

So for each person i send to, i will include 2 custom cards and an index card. I always send 2 cards and offer them one for themselves and the index card I will also asked to be signed so i can do a custom cut auto with it I just love the way they look. With some i will keep for PC others i am thinking about doing give aways with them. The design isnt anything over spectacular, i do plan to do many of these cards so i wanted to make sure it wasnt overly complicated so i could pump them out quickly, i figure they are better than a regular old base card though, right?

On to the show!

The big old stack of cards

[Image: rpR44Ikl.jpg]

and an up close back and front of each card

[Image: rA8HHKOl.jpg]

[Image: OMEoRPjl.jpg]

[Image: un6Oc7kl.jpg]

[Image: tcJiDTFl.jpg]

[Image: QmzTx0Sl.jpg]

[Image: Z3vUmGkl.jpg]

[Image: lTvHB8il.jpg]

[Image: HDgKRkSl.jpg]

[Image: tJn7Fjol.jpg]

[Image: EAZNZAJl.jpg]

There ya have it!The first 10 to go out this season, i will be doing 10 more over the next couple days to get ready to send them out on Monday probably so depending on the reception i get from this thread i will post up the next batch.

RE: Couple customs for TTM
nice looking stuff bro, love the vintage guys!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Your card designs are just amazing.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

What they said ^^^^^ amazing as always and good luck!
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

As always great stuff! Be sure to keep us updated on your successes!
Go Avs Go!

Outstanding! As an FYI, I've written to Beliveau, Huberdeau & Bobrovsky & gotten them back TTM & I know others who have as well so you should have similar success with them. Good luck.

By the way, you should actually send those cards to Upper Deck & Panini to give them an idea for a set as they are very professional looking!

Sweet stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(09-27-2013, 12:57 PM)azicet Wrote: Outstanding! As an FYI, I've written to Beliveau, Huberdeau & Bobrovsky & gotten them back TTM & I know others who have as well so you should have similar success with them. Good luck.

By the way, you should actually send those cards to Upper Deck & Panini to give them an idea for a set as they are very professional looking!
100% agree

if you have extras of the cards sometimes it might help if you tell them to keep a copy for them.

very nice designs too love it
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)