`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anyone watching Braves-Brewers?

Is anyone watching Braves-Brewers?
What the heck was Gomez's problem? That was the strangest thing I've ever seen...
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

RE: Is anyone watching Braves-Brewers?
what was it?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

I'm just surprised Angel Hernandez wasn't the one doing the ejecting!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

im still trying to figure out why McCann didn't get ejected too. he's lucky gomez stopped.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Gomez acting like the most immature piece of crap I've ever seen in my life! And I'm a Mets fan!! He was staring at Maholm from the time he got up there...one of the strangest things I've ever seen
(09-25-2013, 07:19 PM)krn001 Wrote: what was it?
http://wapc.mlb.com/play/?topic_id=88787...d=30934665
REYES CARD COUNT-366

He shoulda ran McCaan over!

Last time Gomez faced maholum, Paul intentionally pegged Gomez in the leg. Tonight he took him deep and rubbed his face in it. I don't really condone what Carlos did but Freeman and McCann were out of line as well (especially Brian). I'm sick of McCann and the braves thinking they are the baseball police.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(09-25-2013, 10:09 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: Last time Gomez faced maholum, Paul intentionally pegged Gomez in the leg. Tonight he took him deep and rubbed his face in it. I don't really condone what Carlos did but Freeman and McCann were out of line as well (especially Brian). I'm sick of McCann and the braves thinking they are the baseball police.
Completely agree. What Gomez did wasn't right but when he gets hit then takes him deep its kinda like "yeah, I got you!" McCann is a dbag and should have been tossed also. I wish Gomez would of just plowed him over. Don't stand on the tracks when the train is coming threw.

How do you at all get on Gomez's side? From the second he got to the plate he was staring at maholm like a crazy man. I've never seen someone act more immature. Absolutely pathetic behavior from Gomez.
REYES CARD COUNT-366

(09-26-2013, 06:48 AM)gherkin1496 Wrote: How do you at all get on Gomez's side? From the second he got to the plate he was staring at maholm like a crazy man. I've never seen someone act more immature. Absolutely pathetic behavior from Gomez.
Last time they faced each other Maholm hit him intentionally. I'm not taking sides I just think McCann was way out of line and Freeman looked just as immature.