`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What is everyone collecting? Your Favorites!

RE: What is everyone collecting? Your Favorites!
I started up collecting again in 07, with a few breaks here and there due to deployments. I am a HUGE Redskins fan, so I do PC them. In detail I want to collect the past two Super Bowl Winning Redskins teams and current members of the Redskins. As far as Redskins players, I PC Terry Allen, Sean Taylor (RCs), Santana Moss, Clinton Portis, Pierre Garcon, Leonard Hankerson, Joshua Morgan, Aldrick Robinson, London Fletcher, Ryan Kerrigan, Brian Orakpo, DeAngelo Hall, and of course RG3. Other players I PC are Marshall Faulk (RCs or in Colts uniform), Andrew Luck, and EJ Manuel (just started) Just enough to keep me busy... and broke lol

(09-26-2013, 02:34 PM)marmar24 Wrote: I started up collecting again in 07, with a few breaks here and there due to deployments. I am a HUGE Redskins fan, so I do PC them. In detail I want to collect the past two Super Bowl Winning Redskins teams and current members of the Redskins. As far as Redskins players, I PC Terry Allen, Sean Taylor (RCs), Santana Moss, Clinton Portis, Pierre Garcon, Leonard Hankerson, Joshua Morgan, Aldrick Robinson, London Fletcher, Ryan Kerrigan, Brian Orakpo, DeAngelo Hall, and of course RG3. Other players I PC are Marshall Faulk (RCs or in Colts uniform), Andrew Luck, and EJ Manuel (just started) Just enough to keep me busy... and broke lol
broke is the key word there.. lol! but it sounds like a great collection anyone would like, not just redskins fans!
I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.

(09-26-2013, 03:21 PM)TaToRz Wrote: broke is the key word there.. lol! but it sounds like a great collection anyone would like, not just redskins fans!
Yeah, It's not very flashy. I don't have a lot of autos or gu, but I like it, and I'm adding to it frequently, and that's what counts.