`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Thinking about buying some box need help

Thinking about buying some box need help
I am thinking about buying some boxes. I have $300 in my paypal account. I am looking for more bang for my buck. What's the best option? I was thinking staying with 2012 products just not a big fan of the 2013 rookie class. I need help or would I be better off trying to buy lots off of that others site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

RE: Thinking about buying some box need help
Busting wax is more fun...but acquiring singles is more rewarding...its just whether or not you want the giddy feeling of opening the box, or rather or not youd rather chase a big PC card for yourself.

Good luck man. If wax, platinum, finest, and other mainstream brands hold a better value over time. I wouldn't go for the low end (gridiron gear, prestige, elite, etc)

I like busting wax I like taking the chance on pulling something good. Why I don't know because I unfortunately don't pull anything high dollar. I was thinking 2012 Certified, 2012 Momentum or 2012 Black.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

I'd go with black.
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

I WOULD GO WITH BLACK!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Black looks pretty good. Maybe use half on a box and half on singles. At least that way you get some pc stuff and a chance to pull something big.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

what they said about 1/2 and 1/2
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

I liked Contenders and SP Auth, but i dunno your feelings on college stuff. That being said, I also didn't buy any of the other 3 mentioned. Good luck regardless!
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

I like 2012 Prime Sigs, but it is a hit or miss product with 4 cards to a box with one Auto, and really think you could hit a monster in 2012 Contenders.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

I know it's tough I'm still debating but everyone's input is helping