Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow. I think I did okay?!

Wow. I think I did okay?!
Wow, I think I did okay?!
I had a redemption card from Tribute and I redeemed it. It was marked as processes a few weeks ago and of course I was dreading a Wacky Pack card as a replacement.
Here's what I got ...
[Image: null_zpsf4ad5097.jpg]

THE ACTUAL CARD THAT I WAS PROMISED!!!!! Way to go, Topps!! Thanks to everyone involved. Shipping guy ... you rock! Mailroom Dude ... aw'right!!
It's takes a village to send a card and you all did your part! Give yourselves a big pat on the back!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
But most of all ... The Biggest Thanks go to you Paul O'Neill!!! You fulfilled your duties and you upheld your contractual obligations in a timely fashion, (and you signed with flare like you usually do) ... now can you please go and explain how that 'contractual obligation-thingy' works to Matt Kemp? Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Wow. I think I did okay?!
this gives me hope for the gerrit cole redemption of mine that just shipped, been waiting a year on this one.

What? You didn't get a football card? That's a shame. Ha, Good to see some guys get there redemptions filled. Nice addition to the PC!!!

That's great

I'm waiting on an O'Neill A&G auto. Hopefully he signed everything he needed to
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Thanks.
I was really full of dread when I was opening the envelope. I was expecting anything except Paul O'Neill. It shouldn't be like that! But I guess I was lucky to get the card I was promised. (That just sounds wrong)
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(09-25-2013, 03:55 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thanks.
I was really full of dread when I was opening the envelope. I was expecting anything except Paul O'Neill. It shouldn't be like that! But I guess I was lucky to get the card I was promised. (That just sounds wrong)
Very nice, Doc! Gives me hope on that nice shiny "auto gold patch refractor parallel" of Billy Hamilton that I'm supposed to get someday!

(09-25-2013, 03:41 PM)Ziveus101 Wrote: Wait, I think that might be one of the SPs in the Wacky Pack set.
Wink, nice card.
LOL
Thanks. I got a couple of Tribute Cano auto redemption cards in the system. Hopefully, those show up as promised. ... signed by Cano Smile

With all of the horror stories about the Topps redemption program, it sure is nice to hear a good one. Beautiful card, Doc!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(09-25-2013, 05:20 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Very nice, Doc! Gives me hope on that nice shiny "auto gold patch refractor parallel" of Billy Hamilton that I'm supposed to get someday!
Hope springs eternal! Smile
How long have you been waiting for the Billy Hamilton card?