`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome 2012 Archives pull today

Awesome 2012 Archives pull today
Just wanted to share what I pulled today from a box of 2012 Topps Archives. Greatest Auto I have ever pulled from a pack of cards. I hope my luck continues. ENJOY
[Image: HAAron_zps59cd76b2.jpg]

RE: Awesome 2012 Archives pull today
Congrats on the Aaron (?) Thumbnails don't work well here....can see the picuture and I think I remember the card. Anyway....it's not luck, but your density! Congrats again.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

What kind of file can I create to show the card better than a thumbnail......

Scan it into photobucket and then copy it into your post. I'm as technical as a 2x4 so I'm not much help.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

like phillies_joe said, open a photobucket account and upload the cards scan. Then copy the direct link into the post and voila!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Thanks to everyone's help but I got the expert my "wife" to help me copy the picture from photobucket. Now I can see it much better. I hope I win the lottery tonight...

Was that guy as good as Bryce Harper?

(Kidding ... amazing pull!)

Now I see it. Awesome pull!!!! Congrats!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Wow, that is one beautiful card. Congratulations.

Awesome pull! Hobby box or blaster? I keep seeing the $12.99 blasters at Target and every single time I'm tempted.
Kepler