`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Chrome going live this Friday not next week as planned

Bowman Chrome going live this Friday not next week as planned
They moved up the release date. Several people on Blowout have confirmed this info with their local card shops.

So that's now Topps and Bowman Chrome both hitting the same week

RE: Bowman Chrome going live this Friday
That's on cardboard connection too.

wow...and i was debating ordering a case, guess its a lil late now

Also it was announced there will be a Wrapper Redmeption program for a pack of Blue Wave cards with Red Wave SP's randomly inserted.

Quote:2013 Bowman Chrome will include a WRAPPER REDEMPTION PROGRAM featuring an exclusive Blue Wave Prospect Parallel pack, which includes randomly inserted Red Wave Parallels and Autographs. Here is how collectors can get their hands on this exclusive pack.

-Cut the UPC code off of a Hobby or Jumbo Box of Bowman Chrome and send to the address below. 1 UPC code will allow you to get one 5-card pack!

-Mail 24 Retail pack wrappers of Bowman Chrome to the address below, 24 packs will get you 1 pack

Please mail UPCs and Retail Packs to:

Bowman Chrome Blue Wave Promotion
PO BOX 2008
Duryea, PA 18642

Please note due to the limited number of blue wave packs, there is maximum of 10 packs per household and Blue Wave Packs will be redeemed ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST (once packs are gone, requests will not be filled regardless if your UPCs/wrappers have been sent in). All packs and UPC codes must be postmarked Sept. 27th 2013 or after. Topps will NOT accept any wrappers or UPCs that are postmarked prior to 9/27/13.

I heard the auto checklist was pretty weak...
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I can't see them letting it drop 2 days after Topps Chrome. But I hope it does so the price of Topps Chrome levels off faster so I can buy up what I want.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Rumor is there was some type of mixup and Topps accidentally shipped some distributors/Hobby shops Bowman Chrome instead of the Topps Chrome. So they then had to end up moving up Bowman Chrome to keep everyone else happy that would be bitc*ing that some folks had an advantage of getting it early and having a whole extra weekend which is prime selling time.

(09-25-2013, 04:05 PM)Haze28 Wrote: I can't see them letting it drop 2 days after Topps Chrome. But I hope it does so the price of Topps Chrome levels off faster so I can buy up what I want.
Doesn't make sense but its true it seems, all the sites have listed the street date as Friday

RE: Bowman Chrome going live this Friday not next week as planned
Topps = Just completely sucks now.

What the hell happened to them?

Gee, sign me up for two products worth of redemptions!