`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone collect Jason kIdd?

Anyone collect Jason kIdd?
I have a decent collection of Jason Kidd stuff that I am no longer wanting to keep. It is not uploaded yet to my Org but I wanted to see if there is any interest in trading for him before I put it all on here. No autos, but I do have some solid GU stuff and #'d cards as well as other inserts and RC's. If enough people want some of these cards I will throw them in my ORG today or tomorrow

RE: Anyone collect Jason kIdd?
I'd really just be after his 1996-97 Collector's Choice Mini-Cards Gold for my Lamond Murray side pc if you've got it.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

I am actually looking for his Topps Finest RC if it would be FT...
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Jason Kidd is one of my favourite players. It just depends on what you hav and what you want for them.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

I might have to talk with the Jason Kidd collectors later as I am looking at selling lots of different players once I get better organized.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]