`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it just me or is this site slow again?
09-23-2013, 06:51 PM
Is it just me or is this site slow again?
My annual baseball OPG is due in a week and I've been saving up for it. In the past year, I've kept track of how many days I wasn't able to get on the site or the site was so slow I wasn't able to accomplish anything on the site (pricing, adding cards, etc.). In the past year since I renewed my OPG there have been 27 days that I lost because the site was under maintenance or just going so slooowww. That's almost a month lost from a site that advertises 24/7 access. The last couple of days it is taking me forever to move cards around from one collection to another. I've worked on three different computers in three different locations. I still have to sign in once or twice at each computer and I am no longer getting email notifications of trades. I hate to complain because I love the features of this site and I will renew again but I am getting frustrated way too often. Is anyone else experiencing these issues?

Or is it just me?

I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

[Image: ZeprockSig3.jpg]

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Is it just me or is this site slow again?
it's been a bit sluggish today, but i wouldnt call it slow. at least, not comparative to prior slowness. and the sluggishness isnt consistently sluggish

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
truthfully, one leads to the other
09-24-2013, 10:39 AM
looks like it wasnt just us: server upgrade tonight

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
09-24-2013, 11:14 AM
I hope this speeds things up. It took over a minute to open this thread to the point where I could post this. Probably another 30 seconds to return to the thread. I work in broadcasting and 30 seconds is a long time.

I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

[Image: ZeprockSig3.jpg]

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html
09-24-2013, 11:19 AM
i always just keep multiple tabs open, so i notice things less (though im not having anything close to 30 second delays)