`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL @ Topps Chrome

RE: LOL @ Topps Chrome
(09-24-2013, 05:40 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Maybe they know something we don't and they let the cat out of the bag?
Maybe they hire a squad of psychics to inform them of trades before they happen?
Maybe they're making 'on purpose' errors to create a collector frenzy?
Okay, they just screwed up! Smile

Its part of the ginter code

No competition = no need for quality control.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

the reason QC has tailed off IS NOT THE MONOPOLY

this is an absolute false narrative

QC issues increase with increased production. thus, why there were so many errors in the late 80's and early 90's

the QC issues ramped up when topps starting producing more cards due to stras and harper. 2010 is really the first year where a lot of QC problems started happening

and wow..now they said that 20 of the 40 rookie autos are redemptions...

what a lousy way to sell a product..
[Image: arod.gif]

But everyone knows that's the way it's been for several years now. I can't figure out why everyone is so shocked at the redemptions.

Only reason one would be mad is if they had planned on pulling a top prospect auto and flip it asap for maximum amount of money. Where as being a redemption they can still sell it but they won't get near the money they would if it was live. This is great news for actual collectors as it gives the hype market time to adjust being most redemptions won't get filled until at the earliest the end of the season when prices tend to drop any how.

(09-24-2013, 12:35 PM)arod1973 Wrote: and wow..now they said that 20 of the 40 rookie autos are redemptions...

what a lousy way to sell a product..
yea....

i was thinking about busting a case. now i'm going to go on ebay and buy a shelby miller auto and thats it.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(09-23-2013, 06:33 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: he's a king felix clone, duh
Without the chubness.

The flippers are going bonkers over Bowman Chrome being pushed up to the end of this week and both Chrome products hitting so close together because they don't have time to flip enough Topps Chrome to pay for their Bowman Chrome cases which the balance is due on release day I believe. lol